Here are some simple ways in which you can prevent unwanted intrusion into your conference:
- Always keep your conference passcodes secure.
- Change your passcodes regularly by phoning us for new numbers.
- Only tell the times and dates of your conferences to those participants who you wish to attend.
- You can lock your conference to prevent unwanted access.
- Request a participant count (the number of parties on your conference) by asking the operator or using the control keys on your keypad.
- Book an operator assisted call – Kidatu Callme. You supply the list of requested participants and they are called directly, with their identity being verified before they are placed into the conference.
Click here to book an operator-assisted conference call.