In conjunction with our partners, we deliver high quality, low cost, Ministry of Justice approved transcription services.
Here’s how it works:
- It all starts with a conference call or telephone hearing which must be recorded
- Transcription can be requested either at the time of booking the call or hearing, or later, so long as the call or hearing has been recorded
- You can request a transcription directly to us, or to the relevant court by completing the Form EX107 (and explanatory notes)
- You choose between 24 hour, 48 hour, 72 hour or a 5 day turnaround time
- We make two recordings of your conference call or hearing
- We upload the recording through secure portals to one of our partners
- We download the typed transcript when ready
- We quality check the transcript
- And then we forward it to you by e-mail
Charges are based on the number of recorded minutes to be transcribed:
All prices are listed exclusive of VAT.